Best Sites to see in Vegas
Are you a fan of the limelight, poker games, and luxury? The Entertainment Capital of the World offers more than meets the eye. The city is the largest in the states of Nevada, and if you like to make more friends, this is the best spot for you as it has a population of approximately 583,756 in 2016. The city is one of the top most choices when it comes to business meetings or conventions, and for pleasure since it is the center of gambling games, fine dining restaurants, and shopping. Moreover, the city is known as the city that does not sleep because of the never ending nightlife.
Most travelers recommend starting your trip to Las Vegas at night because this is the moment when you truly appreciates the cities beauty. Here are the following Top-rated places in Las Vegas that you might want to visit.
• The Strip. The Las Vegas Strips stretches from Mandalay Bay Hotel to the Treasure Island Hotel, which is approximately 4.2 miles area that offers enormous entertainment. You will experience the excitement of this place during at night as the bright lights will come to life that many considered it as the breathtaking road.
• Fremont Street Experience. If you are on a tight budget, you can go to Fremont Street because you can still get the same entertainment and sceneries in The Strip. The street invites everybody to see the entertainers outside the street. The road is located in the heart of Las Vegas, and it is best to take the taxi to arrive in the area. The Fremont Street is one of the favorite shooting places when it comes to filming and movies. In fact, the city was featured many times in movie scenes and music videos. The street is named after John Charles Fremont, an American explorer.
• Paris Hotel and the Eiffel Tower. If you like to experience a Paris like adventure, you can go to the Eiffel Tower, which is a replica of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The place can be easily recognized, and it is located on The Strip. You can stay at the Paris Hotel, visit the Paris Opera House and a replica of La Fontaine des, Mers, too.
• Bellagio Resort and Fountain Show. If you like to be more connected to nature, the Bellagio Resort offers a fountain show that purifies not only your eyes but your heart. The 5-star hotel brings you to your inner senses with its diverse attraction. You can go to the hotel’s Art Gallery or its Botanical Garden. If you feel a little tired, try their spa and salon, and quench your hunger with some of their finest restaurants.
• The Grand Canyon. If you want to pause from the city lights or luxury sceneries, you can ride a helicopter and experience the panoramic view of the Grand Canyon. Though it is not located in Las Vegas, NV the city offers a helicopter ride to anyone who wish to escape from the buildings and see the natural attraction near the area.