“If you don’t create habits or rituals for your wellbeing, you will be obligated to make time for your sickness”– Phil Randazzo
Humans aren’t designed for “easiness”or “comforts” of the modern world. There will be something hard about anything you do in life and it is time you choose your hard!
Choosing your hard, can be many things wether its consistently working out, procrastinating, eating unhealthy or not getting enough sleep. Starting is the tough part but you’ll learn to LOVE the process you create. Here’s what you need to know:
- More than 60% of all Americans are either overweight or obese.
- Obesity can cost 36 to 40% more in healthcare services and 77 to 83% more on medication’s.
- 10 of the 25 most prescribed drugs are for obesity related diseases.
- Fitness and activity maximize your energy, sleep, and overall quality of your life.
- Working out 4 days a week for 40 minutes at a zone 2 level aerobic exercise could reduce all cause mortality by up to 5X. Learn the best exercises to longevity here.
The outcomes of choosing your hard:
- A step by step roadmap to be the best, healthiest version of yourself.
- Nothing you need to purchase for successful results.
- Backed by science, ancient healthy cultures and extensive Blue Zones research.
Now it’s time to put yourself first! Here’s how it works:
- Unlearning – Prepares us for transformational change.
- Learning – Knowledge is ONLY potential.
- Doing – Actively practice new things your learned.
- Being – Become the person you know you can be!
You got this! Commit to the process:
- Gain knowledge – Schedule an in-person or virtual 45 minutes session per month.
- Commit to one habit each month using “triggers” and “leverage” and track your results.
- Commit to 10 minutes each morning and evening to record how you feel and how you can be just 2-3% better tomorrow.
- Celebrate your success, cheer your teammates on and move forward!
Each month YOU will focus on one of these habits, track it, lock it into our programming, and grow and see results.
Click here to set up a discovery call