Health Coverage For Groups.
We are your local partners.
The Market Sells on Price, but Health Insurance Coverage Must Be Equally Priced (By Law)In Nevada, 400 businesses select a group health insurance plan every month, and that selection process is confusing for most business. There are 8 key insurance companies with over 200 plans to choose from, each selling their product through thousands of brokers and agents, many not even located in Nevada. Most brokers try to sell your company a cookie-cutter, low cost, high deductible, low benefit plan on the “best price”. However, under Nevada law, all insurance plans for the same person and coverage must be priced equally, so everyone gets the same price! Why do all the legwork yourself? Let a local expert help your company find the right health insurance plan now.
Health Care Costs Are Going in the Wrong Direction, But There Are OptionsHealth costs are rising, up 8% in 2011, and those costs are projected to increase another by 8.5% in 2012. Employers are increasingly shifting these costs to employees with higher deductible plans, the most popular plans in 2011, and discouraging workers from using more costly out-of-network providers (learn more). To control costs even further, companies are getting creative with Flexible spending accounts/FSAs and Health Savings Accounts/HSAs.
Employers and employees can share these costs, and there are special tax incentives and deductions for a business that offers group & business health insurance. Typically, employers cover at least 50% of each employee’s monthly premium and can contribute to dependent premiums, with the employee paying the rest. Offering insurance helps your business to hire and retain the best workers and also protects workers or family members who might otherwise go uninsured. Get your quote and reduce your health insurance costs today.
What to Look for From Your Health Insurance AgentA good insurance broker is focused on your business and employees, will find you the best plan for your budget and requirements, and will fight the insurance company when there is an issue as your advocate. As this most likely one of your biggest cost centers, you need a partner to rely on and trust, and it helps to have a partner that can come to the office, learn about your company and employees, and get you onto the right group plan.
Why Choose Nevada Benefits?
- Independent Advocate, We work for you, not insurance companies!
- Transparent Commissions Good partners start off on the same page, so expect us to explain what your company paying in plain English.
- Over 50 Employees? Zero Commission If you commit to working with us, we will take commissions out of the process so you can further reduce costs.
- Escape Clause Cancel your order in ten days if you are not happy.
- Money Back Guarantee We will pay your first year if you find the same plan for the same employee/medical history for a better price.
- Get Insured This Week Call us now at 702.258.1995 or 775.329.1995 or email us today.
- Licensed Broker and Insurance Agent We also have MBAs and Certified Financial Planners (CFPs) on staff.
- Free Help, Awesome Customer Support Our staff will assist with quotes, applications and make your day better – click on the link in the top right corner of this page to chat with us now!
- No Paperwork Wouldn’t that be nice? Of course, there are documents to complete, but we will fill in the details for enrollments, claims, etc. – and make it painless.
- Free Renewal Comparisons If you want to make a change, we will help you find a better plan and rate.
- Knowledge of Local Docs Need help finding a great doctor? We know the area and the people.
Nevada Benefits is your local, affordable, independent insurance and financial services team. Get your group health insurance quote, call us at 702.258.1995 (Vegas) or 775.329.1995 (Reno), or email us today to get insured this week!