Despite the global health challenges we are facing, Nevada Benefits Corporation remains operating as usual committed to serving our clients. The safety of our clients and employees remains our top priority as we provide the essential service of healthcare coverage to Nevadans.
Recommended Preventative Measures
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you or your children have symptoms of illness or are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue. Coughing into your arm is an alternative.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.